August 8, 2008

It's been a busy summer with plenty of weddings to shoot. Here are some shots from a wedding which fell on my birthday, July 12.


The guys, just before heading to the ceremony.




Here is the backdrop to the ceremony location and we can see the groom and his parents before he walked down the isle.



The wedding was at the Devonian Gardens, and as you can see, it was a beautiful location.



Jump!



It was a beautiful day with nice blue skies and white clouds. It was a little hot though.

The canola fields were in bloom, so I insisted that we stop for some photos. Kudos to the bridal party for actually getting into the field, even though it was a little muddy and uncomfortable.







At the reception, I used a combination of off-camera flash and on-camera flash.


All in all, it was a pretty good day, even if I did have to spend my birthday working. After leaving the reception, I raced home just in time to get there while it was still my birthday for a few minutes...and my wonderful wife was waiting for me with a birthday kiss.


1 comment:

Someone in Al Ain said...

you've got some really nice pictures..i enjoyed looking at them


Amer
http://www.someone1986.blogspot.com